Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Communications Method:||GSM Short Messages Or GPRS Communication||Function:||Solar Power Supply|
|Wireless Receiving:||Received Via Short-range Wireless Network Mode||Remote Upgrade:||Through Master Remote Maintenance Station|
communication short-circuit and earth fault indicator by GSM or GPRS forwarding ensure the reliable transmitting
Remote terminal uint is the data acquisition and communications forwarding device for power distribution network load monitoring, fault detection and positioning system, which can be set as the practical distribution terminal device of two remote (remote signaling, telemetry) functions in the distribution automation system via terminal parameter configuration, which can also be set as the traditional distribution terminal device of remote fault positioning system.
Remote terminal uint is to process and analyze the information from overhead indicator sent via wireless and then send the circuit load current and fault information to the main distribution network station via GSM short messages or GPRS communication.
Remote terminal uint is to receive the circuit fault information and circuit load operation information from overhead indicator installed in the circuit via wireless for analysis and compiling and then sends the information to main distribution network station via GPRS/GSM communications, to realize the online monitoring, fault detection and positioning functions of distribution network.
1. Wireless receiving: the fault point information and load current information sent by indicator are received via short-range wireless network mode.
2. GSM or GPRS forwarding: GSM (short messages) and GPRS (data) are mutually the standby mode, which are used to send the substation condition, circuit load current, indicator status and fault information to main distribution network station, to ensure the reliable transmitting of distribution network fault information.
3. Solar power supply: the solar power supply mode is applied, and the maintenance-free 8AH lead-acid battery or 12AH lithium iron phosphate battery is provided, with the working temperature range of both batteries of -35℃~75 ℃ and -20℃～75℃ separately.
4. Optional communication protocol: IEC870－5－101 protocol or 104 can be selected for the connection with the third party equipment to upload the fault and shift information.
5. Remote upgrade: the equipment program can be upgraded conveniently through master remote maintenance station.
6. Convenient maintenance: the parameter setting and equipment maintenance can be performed conveniently via wireless setting terminal.
7. Event recording: the device can record the maximum 500 pieces of SOE events, providing the rich data support for system fault analysis.
Definition of Terminal:
There is type test report for it, test items as following:
Type Test Items
|1. appearance and structure 2.function 3. electrical device performance 4.low temperature performance 5.high temperature performance 6.alternating temperature humidity7.vibrationendurance 8.incline drop test 9. electrical device life 10. static electricity and elecro-discharge immunity test 11.radio frequency electromagnetic field radiated immunity test 12.surge impact immunity test 13. power frequency magnetic field immunity test. 14. Adjacent interference test 15.short-circuit withstand impact test 16. fire hazard test 17. power consumption test 18. protection grade test 19. gripping strength test of grip structure.|
Contact Person: Kitty