Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Overall Power Consumption:||＜0.4W||Material:||White|
|Quantity Of Cooperation Indicators:||12||Circuit Load Current:||0~630A|
power supply failure indicator,
electrical line locator
The fault indicator for overhead distribution lines is used indicating of phase-to-phase and phase-to-earth faults by determining short circuit, over-current and power features to detect faults and provide a local light indication. In addition, the indicator also has current measurement and wireless data communication capabilities, by sending the fault signal to FTU,in order to comply the function of the remote communication and the remote monitoring, to help operators to find the point of failure quickly and shorten the outage time and improve reliability.
Remote terminal uint is to process and analyze the information from overhead indicator sent via wireless and then send the circuit load current and fault information to the main distribution network station via GSM short messages or GPRS communication.
Remote terminal uint is to receive the circuit fault information and circuit load operation information from overhead indicator installed in the circuit via wireless for analysis and compiling and then sends the information to main distribution network station via GPRS/GSM communications, to realize the online monitoring, fault detection and positioning functions of distribution network.
The fault indicator installed on the overhead lines, which clipped on each phase so that to detect current and Voltage signal in this phase using itself clipped line structure. Through the low-power chip, it completes current calculation, short circuit, ground fault detection, and through built-in low-power RF modules achieves short distance wireless communication.
After the indicator is installed, the line current has been measured . When the current meet the characteristics of the fault, the indicator immediately sends the fault current and the fault information to the nearest terminal device by the RF, while triggering a flop and flash indication.
The lineman simple follows the flashing fault indicators all the way to the first non-flashing fault indicator, thereby identify the fault location.
The terminal device receives the fault information can further upload, so master station can get useful information and determine the fault zone according to the sub-station uploaded information.
|Fault judge||dentifying the Short-circuit fault , without testing the action value|
|reset way||Timing reset, manual reset , Intelligent automatic reset|
|Rust and corrosion protection||Structure part is made of corrosion-resistant material|
|Surge suppression||to eliminate the wrong phenomenon of closing inrush current|
Flashing and triggering a flip
1. Wireless receiving: the fault point information and load current information sent by indicator are received via short-range wireless network mode.
2. GSM or GPRS forwarding: GSM (short messages) and GPRS (data) are mutually the standby mode, which are used to send the substation condition, circuit load current, indicator status and fault information to main distribution network station, to ensure the reliable transmitting of distribution network fault information.
3. Solar power supply: the solar power supply mode is applied, and the maintenance-free 8AH lead-acid battery or 12AH lithium iron phosphate battery is provided, with the working temperature range of both batteries of -35℃~75 ℃ and -20℃～75℃ separately.
4. Optional communication protocol: IEC870－5－101 protocol or 104 can be selected for the connection with the third party equipment to upload the fault and shift information.
5. Remote upgrade: the equipment program can be upgraded conveniently through master remote maintenance station.
6. Convenient maintenance: the parameter setting and equipment maintenance can be performed conveniently via wireless setting terminal.
7. Event recording: the device can record the maximum 500 pieces of SOE events, providing the rich data support for system fault analysis.
Contact Person: vera