Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension Of Repeater Station:||H×W×T=388mm×366mm×368mm||Applied Voltage Grade:||7~69kV Overhead Line|
|Rated Working Voltage:||5.5V-7.5V||Work Time In Rainy Weather:||≥10 Days|
precision approach path indicator,
electrical line locator
Welcome to use remote transmission unit manufactured by us. Each remote terminal uint has already experienced the complete assembly, test and inspection, also the careful check and adjustment before delivery, which has been in good condition when transport. When received, the repeater station shall be carefully checked for damage during transport, and in case of any problem, the carrier shall be reported immediately in written.
The package shall be carefully handled to avoid the damage and impact, the water shall be prevented during transport, and the corrosive materials cannot be transported in the same truck box as the package absolutely. If the equipment needs to be stored for a very long time before installation, it shall be in the clean place with good ventilation, the corrosive gas shall not be contained in the air, and it shall be stored with caution to avoid damage.
In order to avoid the unexpected conditions during application, the following safety guidelines shall be observed:
1. The Operating Manual must be read carefully during the site installation and debugging;
2. The power supply must be off when the mobile phone card is inserted or extracted via GPRS module;
3. The address information of data repeater station and the setup information of GPRS module must be recorded in detail;
4. The lead from solar energy to power panel must be reliable;
5. The installation of data repeater station must be reliable, and the solar panel shall face south (the direction with longer sunshine duration);
6. The person is strictly prohibited to stand under the pole and tower during installation.
The fault indicator for overhead distribution lines is used indicating of phase-to-phase and phase-to-earth faults by determining short circuit, over-current and power features to detect faults and provide a local light indication. In addition, the indicator also has current measurement and wireless data communication capabilities, by sending the fault signal to FTU,in order to comply the function of the remote communication and the remote monitoring, to help operators to find the point of failure quickly and shorten the outage time and improve reliability.
The fault indicator installed on the overhead lines, which clipped on each phase so that to detect current and Voltage signal in this phase using itself clipped line structure. Through the low-power chip, it completes current calculation, short circuit, ground fault detection, and through built-in low-power RF modules achieves short distance wireless communication.
1. Wireless receiving: the fault point information and load current information sent by indicator are received via short-range wireless network mode.
2. GSM or GPRS forwarding: GSM (short messages) and GPRS (data) are mutually the standby mode, which are used to send the substation condition, circuit load current, indicator status and fault information to main distribution network station, to ensure the reliable transmitting of distribution network fault information.
3. Solar power supply: the solar power supply mode is applied, and the maintenance-free 8AH lead-acid battery or 12AH lithium iron phosphate battery is provided, with the working temperature range of both batteries of -35℃~75 ℃ and -20℃～75℃ separately.
4. Optional communication protocol: IEC870－5－101 protocol or 104 can be selected for the connection with the third party equipment to upload the fault and shift information.
5. Remote upgrade: the equipment program can be upgraded conveniently through master remote maintenance station.
6. Convenient maintenance: the parameter setting and equipment maintenance can be performed conveniently via wireless setting terminal.
7. Event recording: the device can record the maximum 500 pieces of SOE events, providing the rich data support for system fault analysis.
|Dimension of repeater station||H×W×T=388mm×366mm×368mm|
|Weight of repeater station||6.75kg|
|Applied voltage grade||7~69kV overhead line|
|Circuit load current||0~630A|
|Rated working voltage||5.5V-7.5V|
|Overall power consumption||＜0.4W|
|Work time in rainy weather||≥10 days|
|Solar panel||Organic glass protection, amorphous silicon, and 30 years of service life|
|Power of solar panel||12W/10V|
|Quantity of cooperation indicators||12|
|GPRS module||E-GSM/GPRS 900/1800 dual band|
|Working temperature range (lead-acid battery)||-35℃～75℃|
|Working temperature range (lithium iron phosphate)||-20℃～75℃|
Contact Person: vera