Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lockout Delay:||0.00-600.00S;Post Acceleration Time||IN> Amp Value:||0.001-10*In;Zero-sequence Current|
|Current Value:||0.1*In-10*In;Counter Current Value||Lockout Open:||30-600S;Lockout Open Retention Time After Y-time Delay Successfully Closes|
|HarmonicComponent:||0.0-100.0% Harmonic Content|
remote control terminal,
dsp digital signal processor
new HV switch control device equippeddirecte exchange sampling and damp-proff
During the application, if there is any unknown situation, please find out the cause and solve the problem according to the following table.
||The device power supply is abnormal.||
1. Check if the aviation plug wires are solidly connected?
2. Check if the device and the aviation plugs at both sides of the switch are solidly connected? Check if the wiring is correct?
1. Reconnect the aviation plug and screw it tightly.
2. Reinsert the aviation plugs at both sides and screw them. Rewire according to the wiring diagram.
||The opening and closing of the switch cannot be operated on the device panel.||
1. Check if the "local/remote" toggle switch is right?
2. Check the operating status (manual or automatic) of the switch?
3. Check if the switch is in a lockout status?
1. Turn the toggle switch to "local".
2. Check the opening and closing indicator of the switch.
3. Manually remove the switch lockout.
||Override trip or false action of the switch||Check if the parameter setting of the device is right?||Reset the parameters according to the actual circuit and the superior and inferior switches.|
||Opening or closing fault of the small remote controller||
1. Check if the remote controller number at the bottom of the device case cover is consistent with the number of the small remote controller?
2. Check if the battery is installed and well contacted?
3. Check if the red indicator of the remote controller is on while operating the small remote controller?
4. Check if the toggle switch is turned to “local”?
1. Use the small remote controller with the same number as the device.
2. Re-install the battery.
3. The battery can be replaced if the indicator is off.
4. Turn the toggle switch to “local”.
Preparation before Installation
Because the installation positions and methods are different, the users shall prepare the installation fittings by themselves before installation according to the sizes of mounting holes and the installation methods.
Note: Please refer to the installation dimension drawing attached to this manual for the detailed sizes of mounting holes and installation methods.
Modifying Fixed Value
After entering fixed value interface, press “ENT” to confirm the fixed value item and press “ENT” again to confirm the modification of fixed value. Press number buttons “0” to “9” to input the fixed value parameters. Press “” or “” to change the data position and press “SET” to save the fixed value (Press “ESC” to give up the modification and the fixed value after modification will not be saved).
After entering fixed value interface, press “” or “” to switch the fixed value interfaces.
After entering fixed value interface, press “ESC” to exit to the main menu.
Check Event Records
The smaller the record number is, the newer the event will be. The occurring time of event No.4 is earlier than that of event No.2.
While checking the record, press “” to check the last event and press “” to check the next event.
While checking the record, press “ESC” to exit to the main menu.
Modify System Time
The method to modify the system time is the same as that of modifying fixed value. No further description will be given here.
In corresponding interface, press “” or “” to switch different content.
Press “ESC” to exit.