Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Black||Short-circuit Alarm:||≥150A, Error ±10%|
|Working Power:||ER14505A||Auto Reset Time:||6h～48h|
overhead fault indicators,
smart sensor indicator
There are 3 types of fault passage indicators for underground cable
Cable fault passage indicator (locally)
1. short-circuit judgment
2. earth fault judgmen magnetic ring structure)
3. local panel indictor (optical fiber connection to panel)；
4. flashlight alarm
5. with node remote transmission output；
6. consists of 3pcs of short-circuit sensors, 1 piece of earth fault sensor, 1 panel display
Cable fault passage indicator (locally display)
2.earth fault judgment zero-sequence CT type structure)
3.local panel indictor (optical fiber connection to panel)；
4.consists of 3pcs of short-circuit sensors, 1 piece of earth fault sensor, 1 panel display
2.earth fault judgment
5. fault and temperature information can be remote transmitted to upper node through 485 bus or wireless frequency
I. Brief Introduction
short-circuit and earth fault indicator is a set of accessory device installed in RMU, Cable Branch box and Transformer Substation of Power Distribution System, is used for monitor and indicate short-circuit and earth fault of corresponding cable sections. When single phase earth fault and short-circuit happened, the indicating light will flash and alarm. The operator can confirm the fault type, fault area and find out fault point according to the alarm indication, which will improve the work efficiency and play a very important role on power supply reliability.
II main functions
1. Short-circuit alarm indication
The short-circuit sensor detects line current during works, when short-circuit happened, the current reaches or overceeds a certain value of short-circuit, the sensor will send alarm signal and transmit the information to host by optical fiber, the host will generate corrsponding alarm indication signal after receiving this signal.
2. Earth fault alarm indication
The earthed sensor detects line zero-sequence current during works, when earth fault happened, the earthed current reaches or overceeds a certain value of earth fault, the sensor will send alarm signal and transmit the information to host by optical fiber, the host will generate corrsponding alarm indication signal after receiving this alarm signal.
3. Reset automatically:when FCI transmit alarm signals, the indicator can reset automatically by itself after a setted duration if no person to make reset.
4. Personnel reset: after indicator alarm, the alarm can be removed by touch off the button of “reset/test” on host panel of indicator.
5. Automation:when the indicator generatets corresponding alarm signal, it can output the alarm signal and remotely transmit. Indicators also can receive remote reset signal to do reset operaration.
6.Test: indicators can do self-checking works.
1. Host install
Host can be installed in the front panel of RMU, power distriburion cabinet, Cable Branch box and Transformer Substation. The shrapnel on host case must be pressed when host being dismounted. The host size is 98×50×80 mm( width*height*thickness), hole size:92×44mm(±0.2mm)deepness:80mm
2．installation of short-circuit sensors
Short-circuit sensor must be intsalled on signle-phase branch of cables, can be directly installed on cables been tested and need to be fixed tightly to prevent slide and droped off. Installation is as diagram1, dismounting as diagram2
3．earthed sensor installation
it needs to be enclosed the three wires of cables when earthed sensor installed,
the earthed line of cable must wire back sensor and fixed tightly to preventt slide
and dropped off as right diagram,
Sensor and host is connected by optical fiber, the two ends of optical fiber inserted
to optical connectors of sensor and host respectively when installed, srew tightly the connectors and make the
optical fiber not been pulled out.
1. Test: when needs to be self-checked, press button of “ reset/test” on panel, the device get into self-checking state, all the indicators on panel flashing and output relay closing, which tells the working state is normal, within 6 minutes or press again button of “reset/test” can end the self-checking process and recover to normal state.
2. Clear alarm: when fault happened, indicator will send alarm signal, the alarm should be cleared after fault solved, pressing the button of “ reset/test” on host panel of indicator can clear alarm. If no person to reset, the indicator can reset automatically by itself in setted time of 8hours.
3. Remote reset: when needs to be reset remotely, the external contactor of remote reset terminal short-circuit for 2 seconds, the indicator can reset. This remote reset connector adopts relay contact method, it is in effect when contacts closed.
4. Remote signal:after indicator generating corresponding alarm signal, the alarm signal can be outputed and remotely transmitted by internal relay contact of device itself. This indicator is configured two-way remote signal, one pair of open and one pair of close contactsoutput (remote relay output capacity:DC30V—1A AC230V—0.5A), user can make ues of this signal to induce indicator’s alarm signal to controll room so as to view and quickly find out the fault area.
5. Battery change: the indicator use speciall battery, when battery is changed, turn the knob on host cover and change the specillized battery, waste battery should be took back and prevent to make invironmental pollution or accident.
V Technical Parameters
1.alarm judgement criteria
Short-circuit alarm:≥150A, error ±10%, factory set is 680A, time delay for short-circuit 100mS.
Earthed current alarm:10A～60A,error ±10%, factory set is 10A, time delay for earthed 500mS
2. Working power: ER14505A lithium battery3.6V( life is above 5 years)
3. whole device standby current ≤ 5μA
4. auto reset time::6h～48h (fatory set is 8h)
5. indicator protection degree: host IP40, sensor IP65
6. remote relay:230V/AC－0.5A 30V/DC－1A
7. short-circuit sensor max tolerant current:20KA 4S
8. working ambient:-40℃～+75℃；relaive temperature:≤95%；water proof, acid proof, salt and fog proof.
9.. applicable range:system voltage below 20kV.